Your stay at Pichlmayrgut should be the best time of your year. For your health and ours, we implement the following measures. We look out for you. We look out for us.
We want you to experience a time of relaxation and recreation as usual during your Pichlmayrgut stay. For this we have made all the necessary preparations to be able to pamper you in every respect in a warm ambience and the traditional Pichlmayrgut atmosphere with plenty of space & room.
We are making every effort to be able to continue to offer you the unrestricted freedom of experience and pleasure – of course, in compliance with the necessary measures. So you will not have to do without the luxuries of the house, neither in our culinary surprises from the kitchen, nor in the 3000 m² spa area. Likewise, nothing has changed in our high standards of hospitality and appreciation of our guests.
Arrival & Check-In
- According to government regulations, you currently need documentation to be able to enter a hotel. These documents are:
- Covid vaccination (with proof, from 22 days after vaccination)
- Covid recovered (with proof, for up to six months after recovery)
- Self-test with digital solution (valid for 24 hours)
- Antigen test (valid for 48 hours)
- PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
General conditions (stay)
- Please make sure to bring your FFP2 mask – it must be worn at the buffet, in the spa and in all public areas
- We are allowed to open our bar and restaurant to our guests while keeping up distancing regulations
- Food and beverage menus as well as frequently touched objects (doors and window handles, surfaces, etc.) are regularily disinfected
- Per table, 4 adults plus children are allowed to sit together, in the outdoor area up to 10 adults may share a table. We also guarantee sufficient distance between tables.
- We offer ample pools, relaxation rooms, and saunas. We ask you to please keep sufficient distance (2m) from other guests.
- The activity program and/or events are carried out while keeping up with the applicable distance regulations
- The hiking and biking trails of the region can be used without restrictions
- Schladming offers a permanent covid testing center
Personal hygiene & safety – we recommend
- to carry your FFP2 mask on your person at all times
- keeping a distance of at least 2m to persons outside your own visitor group
- to refrain from shaking hands, hugging, and physical contact
- washing your hands regularily with water and soap for at least 30 seconds
- avoiding touching your face with contaminated hands
- sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
Rooms & Suites:
- Your Pichlmayrgut room or suite will be disinfected before each arrival in addition to daily during your stay
- You are free to request an access ban for your Pichlmayrgut room or suite at the reception desk. This means that no staff will enter your room or suite for cleaning purposes.
- We currently do not offer minibar refills to minimize the number of staff entering your room
- Disinfection dispensers are located throughout the entire hotel facility
- All public areas are disinfected multiple times per day
Restaurants & Bar
- You will be assigned a personal table at the beginning of your stay for the duration
- We ask our guests to wash their hands, disinfect, or wear disposable gloves before going to the buffet.
Beauty & Massage
- Indulge yourself with a massage and beauty treatment. Book your desired treatment in advance
- During the treatment, you as a guest do not have to wear a mask. Our employees wear masks.
- In accordance with the regulations, prevention plans have been drawn up , which are monitored, adhered to, and regularly revised and adapted
- According to the regulations of the Austrian federal government there is a Covid-19 representative
- Our employees are tested weekly or have already been vaccinated
- All employees wear FFP2 masks or are tested and wear a face covering
- All employees have attended Covid-19 training from our external specialist partner and continue to receive ongoing training