Your stay at Pichlmayrgut should be the best time of your year. For your health and ours, we implement the following measures. We look out for you. We look out for us.
• Arrival & check-in: We are currently not permitted to show you to your room or suite due to the current health measures. We will of course describe the way to you, so that you can find your way around the Pichlmayrgut and feel at home here.
• Stay: We all maintain a minimum distance of one metre between people, as prescribed by the Austrian Federal Government, and refrain from shaking hands out of respect.
• Rooms and suites: We will disinfect your room or suite before your arrival and daily during your stay. You can inform Reception if you wish to ban access to your room or suite. If you do so, no staff will enter your room or suite to clean it.
• Public areas: Disinfectant dispensers are located throughout the Pichlmayrgut. We disinfect all public areas several times every day. We do not distribute newspapers or magazines due to the current health measures.
• Restaurants & bar: We maintain the prescribed minimum distance between tables and disinfect the entire rooms regularly every day. We ask our guests to wash or disinfect their hands before going to the buffet.
• Wellness area & spa: We maintain the prescribed minimum distance between loungers and disinfect the entire rooms regularly every day.
• Beauty & massage: Enjoy unlimited pampering during a massage or beauty treatment. Please book your desired treatment and preferred date in advance. As a guest, you will not be required to wear a mask during the treatment, but our staff will wear face visors or masks that cover their mouths and noses. We disinfect the entire room, the couches, and the contact surfaces regularly every day.
• Pichlmayrgut employees: We will take care of you. We will take care of ourselves. We strictly observe the general hygiene regulations and the specifications and recommendations issued by hotel and restaurant associations, tourism associations, and chambers of commerce (in particular regarding the safe minimum distance and regular disinfection of hands and objects) at Pichlmayrgut. We have drawn up pandemic plans in accordance with the specifications, and we adhere to them and regularly revise and adapt them.